GIS&T Graduate Certificate Program
- Graduate-level courses
- Available completely online
- In-state tuition, regardless of residency
Whether you're an experienced geospatial professional or new to the field, we can tailor a program to meet your needs.
What are your goals? Do you want to...
- Learn about geospatial applications and technology for the first time?
- Increase your marketability and employment stability?
- Refresh your knowledge of GIS&T?
- Strengthen your existing remote sensing expertise?
The University of Mississippi's Geospatial Information Science and Technology (GIS&T) Graduate Certificate Program offers you one of the fastest ways to obtain the necessary skills and expertise in the Geospatial/Remote Sensing profession. With its proven e-learning technology and courseware from world-renown experts in the geospatial industry, your Ole Miss GIS&T Graduate Certificate can help you increase your income potential, provide employment stability, and ensure career mobility. Our online courses have proven to be a cost-effective educational solution for individuals, small businesses to large corporations, government agencies, educational institutions, and the military.
For more information about the Ole Miss GIS&T Graduate Certificate Program, contact us at:
Telephone: (662) 915-7498
Get our GIS&T brochure:
GIS&T Graduate Certificate Brochure
Remote Learning ⋅ Remote Sensing